Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tube Riders: Exile cover news and general news

Okay, so I've got the cover back for Exile. It's an absolute stormer, and if ever I needed a push to make this book excellent it was this.

However, you're not getting to see it just yet. Once I've got the book's revisions done and its in the final stages of editing/proofing, I'll let you see it then. Soon, soon ...

In fact, the cover is so good that I've decided to have the cover for Part 1 updated to push it up to the same standard. That one I WILL show you, once I'm happy with it.

So just hang in there.

Also, good news for Tube Riders fans is that I'm feeling so inspired by recent events that I've decided to start writing Part 3 straight away. I was planning to start it in September but while revising Exile and with all the cover stuff the Tube Riders world started swirling around in my mind and it's difficult to let you.

Can't promise I'll start today, but soon. In May for sure. I hate writing during the hot summer months but I'll deal with that as I get to it.

In the meantime, while you're waiting for Exile, why not check out my new book, Head of Words? It's a lot different but it shows my versatility as a writer. It also just received this storming five star review. Many thanks to Scott Bury for that one.

That's all for now. Happy reading!

Chris Ward
May 8th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment